Friday, November 13, 2009

Few Words, Big Meaning

I GOT TO TALK TO BRIAN TODAY!!! There is no way I can describe the elation I felt just from hearing his voice. I have missed him SO much and have been praying for a phone call soon, and I finally got not just one, but a couple today! I do ask that you all pray for strength for me! I was unable to hold back the tears when we spoke today because I have missed him terribly, but I don't want to make things any worse than it may be. So pray I have the strength to stay calm during our talks, as far as the crying goes at least! LOL. We didn't get to talk for very long any of the times, but just being able to hear his voice and have a quick conversation with him made this an amazing day and meant so much to me!

He still does not have the internet, so we don't have an email for him yet, but when I can, I'll get that to you all. He's hoping to be able to get it set up on his Sunday. (He's 10 1/2 hours ahead of the central time zone.)

If anyone is interested in mailing him a letter or just a quick word of encouragement, please email me at dacey1203@gmail.com and I'll get you set up with his mailing address, because I know he'd appreciate hearing from you!

He said that the weather is actually somewhat nice for the time being, so I hope they're able to enjoy it at least somewhat before it becomes winter there! We did send him off with an electric blanket, though, so whenever it starts cooling down, at least he'll have that! I just need to try and make a run to Tinker AFB for some more long johns so he can keep warm in his uniform also.

Brian wanted me to pass on his appreciation to everyone for your support and kind words over the last few days. No words could ever express how thankful we are for that.

We love you guys, and hopefully next time I update, I'll have an email address for those interested! Thank you so much again for all of your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment