Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pease Greeters

Yesterday afternoon, I received a piece of mail from a couple who volunteers with Pease Greeters. (I'm not sure why they spell it "pease" so if anyone knows, do tell.) They gave me a cd with a copy of all of their pictures on it from when they met Brian's plane in NH. They also gave me a star cut from a formerly flown USA flag. I can't describe the emotions I felt while sorting through these pictures or holding that star. I'll post some pictures at the end of this post.

I've been able to talk to Brian a bit more since the other day, and it has helped tremendously! I feel so much better knowing we can talk and being able to!

I started work on Saturday. I'm a receptionist at John Vance Motors in Guthrie, OK. I love this job! Love the people I work with (for the most part) and it's the perfect job for me. :)

For those who missed my last post, I do have Brian's email now, so just shoot me a quick email at dacey1203@gmail.com if you're interested in emailing him! That's about all going on right now, so I'll leave you with some pictures. (Edit: I didn't know it was putting them in backwards as I was uploading them, so really it should go from bottom to top. The picture of the couple shows you who did this for me.)






















4 comments:

  1. yay for pics! :) you're doing a great job blogging!

    oh btw you can click & drag the pics to put them in the order you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I feel like I'm clueless!

    And I tried doing that, but it didn't do anything. Where do you do that from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i write my posts i just click on the picture and drag it to where i want it to go. oh and i just happened to come across you response to this, but there is no notification that you replied so i had no clue LOL

    ReplyDelete