Tuesday, November 10, 2009

First Glance

Hi! I'm Candace! Quick info -- married almost 2 years to Brian who's 27 & USAF and I'm 23. =D

Chances are, if you've made it here, you are either a friend or family of Chishams in some way, form or fashion. So thanks for dropping by! This was basically made so everyone could come to one central source and get updates on Brian during his deployment. He'll be gone for 6 months and is due back sometime the beginning of May as far as we know.

At this point, we don't know much. He's due to be in Afghanistan sometime on the 11th (which is today, for him, as he's 12 hours ahead). And hopefully he'll soon be able to get set up with the internet and able to make some phone calls because I miss him immensely!

We greatly appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers during this time. I can't say enough how much it means to us that everyone is so supportive and thoughtful.

I don't have a contact email for Brian right now, but if anyone is interested, just shoot me an email at dacey1203@gmail.com and I'll be sure to get it sent to you when I find it out. I DO have a mailing address for him and let me know if you want it, because he needs loads of encouragement from everyone and I know receiving mail from home and the people he loves would help!

I think that's about all for now, but I'll keep everyone as updated as I can over the months! We love you all and appreciate the prayers! Thank you for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment