Saturday, November 14, 2009

One Week

One week ago today, I was home alone in my room after just having dropped off Brian at the airport for his deployment. His flight left at 7:10 that morning and he was off for New Jersey. This has been one of the hardest weeks I've been through in quite awhile, but I've slowly learned that I am strong enough to make it through this. It is going to be the hardest thing I've done to this point in my life, and I have no doubt that I will struggle at times, but I finally truly feel like everything is going to be okay. Don't get me wrong, I've known it would be okay, but knowing it and feeling it are different things. I'm so glad I'm experiencing how it feels now, too, because I feel better in general. I truly believe finally getting to talk to Brian is playing a huge part in this.

Speaking of talking to Brian, I finally have his email address! So if anyone wants it, be sure to email me at dacey1203@gmail.com and I'll pass it on.

Thank you again, everyone, for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment